Shark Rotator is one of the best seller series from Shark brand for a decade, and Shark LA502 Rotator Lift-Away is the newest model of this series. Shark LA502 Rotator added a new feature on the brushroll called Duoclean Powerfin to deep clean the carpets and rugs without hair wrapping. In addition, this model is also more compact than previous ones: Shark LA502 Rotator weight is just 12.7 lbs, allowing you to maneuver around effortlessly.
Let’s dive into details:
What is Duoclean Powerfin?
In 2020, Shark introduces a new brushroll design to replace traditional rollers (which are known to cause hair wrapping, brush roller blockage) by a shark fin-like structure on the roller named Powerfin.
Here explains how the Powerfin roller works with the soft roller.
This new design is incorporated in many upright bagless series, such as Shark APEX, Shark Vertex, Shark Navigator, Shark Duoclean, etc. The Powerfin roller gives amazing cleaning performance, better than original rollers in many ways:
- First, it digs down the carpet foundation to lift up more dirt
- Second, it engages closely to the floors to pick more fine dust on each pass
Other benefits of Shark LA502 Rotator include:
- Self-cleaning brushroll for powerful pet hair pickup with no hair wrap.
- Lift-Away to clean stairs, furniture, and everywhere in your home.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA
- A lighter pod than Shark’s best-selling Lift-Away,
- Powerful LED headlights on the nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
- Swivel Steering head
- Tools to remove pet hair.
How to use Shark Rotator LA502 – 3 ways for cleaning
Shark Rotator LA502 uses Lift-away technology, allowing you remove the pod just in one step: you step on the pedal and remove the brush head in just 1 second.
The pod of Shark Rotator LA502 now becomes a portable vacuum which is very convenient for cleaning stairs
You can also attach the long wand for cleaning above areas like ceiling, curtains, etc.
Shark Rotator LA502 is designed for allergic person
The model uses an Anti-Allergen Complete Seal system to capture and trap over 99.9% of dust, dirt, & allergens.
Specifications of Shark Rotator LA502
- Surface type: Hard Floor, Carpet
- Color: Silver
- Model: LA502 Rotator Lift-Away ADV DuoClean PowerFins
- Dustbin Capacity: 0.89 Quarts
- Tools: Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool, Self-Cleaning Pet Power Brush
- Product weight (lbs.): 12.3
- Dust cup capacity (qts.): 0.89
- Cleaning path width (in.): 9.5
- Wattage: 910
- Amps: 10
- Filter type: Washable HEPA + Foam Filters
- Cord length (ft.): 25
- Hose length (ft.): 6
- Product dimensions (in.): 10″ L x 12″ W x 46.5″ H
Pros and cons of Shark Rotator LA502
- Plenty of power
- Two suction speeds and clean very well hard floors, carpets.
- Easy to remove and empty the dust bin
- Multiple attachments
- Easy to use and maintain
- The self propel works well
- It doesn’t maneuver as well as past vacuums
- It does not get under furniture because of its new shape
Ratings of Shark Rotator LA502
Shark Rotator LA502 has a very high rating of 98 points over 100 points scale. Specifically,
- Quality: 98/100
- Money Value: 94/100
- Performance: 98/100
- Design: 94/100
Compare Shark Rotator LA502 with other upright Vacuums
|Shark upright models|
|Anti-Allergen Complete Seal||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Product weight (lbs.)||14.5||12.3||16.2||16.38|
|Cord length (ft.)||30||25||25||30|
Shark Rotator LA502 replacement parts
- Soft Brushroll
- Dust Cup
- Extension Wand
- Handle & Hose Assembly
Hi everyone, are you looking for something efficient and cool? Let’s check, review, compare anything that helps our lives better.