Shark HZ2002 Vertex Corded Ultra Light is a stick corded vacuum cleaner, belonging to the newest series called Shark Vertex. Shark has used its latest technologies in brush roll design (the Powerfin) and suction power (Hypervelocity) to create an ultra-powerful stick vacuum of the brand.
As a result of these new technologies, Shark HZ2002 is very compact (under 9 lbs) and when converting into a hand-vac, it’s very lightweight, just only about 3 lbs while maintaining its streamline suction power.
Benefits of Shark Vertex HZ2002
- DuoClean PowerFins – a combination of a soft roller (Duoclean roller) with a new fin-like silicone roller to pick up more dust on each pass
- Self cleaning brush roll – no hair wrapping issue
- Multiple cleaning purposes – from ceiling to under furniture
- Powerful suction, ultra-lightweight in hand vac mode
- Low-profile design for under-furniture reach.
- LED user interface makes it easy to change cleaning modes to floors, carpets, or above-floor areas.
- Includes a self-cleaning Pet Power Brush for deep cleaning with no hair wrap.
- Easy-to-empty, removable dust cup.
Shark HZ2002 – the most innovative technologies in 2020
A soft roller and PowerFins roller handle all surfaces, digging deep into carpets, directly engaging floors, and tackling fine dust.
Concentrated power for more suction, based on ASTM F558 measured at the handvac.
How to use Shark HZ2002 – ultimate cleaning purposes
Tackle all floors
Lightweight above-floor cleaning just under 3 lbs
Powerful hand vacuum for detailing jobs
On furniture, couch, sofa: Self-Cleaning Pet Power Brush will remove hairs on fabric surfaces easily without hair wrapping.
What’s in the package
- Shark Vertex UltraLight Corded Stick Vacuum with DuoClean® PowerFins and Self-Cleaning Brushroll
- Dusting brush
- Crevice tool
- Self-cleaning pet power brush
- Onboard storage clip
Specifications of HZ2002 Vertex
- Surface Recommendation: Hard Floor, Carpet
- Model Name: HZ2002 Vertex Corded UltraLight DuoClean PowerFins Stick Vacuum with Self-Cleaning Brushroll
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Specific Uses For Product Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action
- Batteries Required: No
- Product weight (lbs.): 9.05
- Dust cup capacity (qts.): 0.32
- Cleaning path width (in.): 8.11
- Wattage: 680
- Amps: 5.7
- Filter type: Foam and Felt
- Cord length (ft.): 30
- Product dimensions (in.): 10.24″ L x 10.24″ W x 45.27″ H
Rating of HZ2002 Vertex
Compare Shark Corded Stick Vacuums
|Shark corded stick vacuum models|
|Converts to Hand Vacuum||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||9.05||9.1||8.8||10||11.6|
|Cord Length (ft.)||30||25||25||30|
FAQs of Shark Vertex HZ2002
When it’s detached from the floor nozzle does it have a light on the handle part?
Answer:No, there’s only a light on the floor attachment.
Question:Does it have an on off button, or do you have to continuously hold a button?
Answer:It has an on/off pushbutton.
Question:Has anyone tried vacuuming under furniture with it? Does it work well doing this task?
Answer:Just received mine today and yes it works great vacuuming underneath furniture. This was a great purchase
Question:is the vacuum quiet?
Answer:It’s the quietest vacuum I’ve owned to date. I just upgraded from an older upright Shark (4 or 5 years old) and it’s much quieter than the old one.
Hi everyone, are you looking for something efficient and cool? Let’s check, review, compare anything that helps our lives better.