Shark Navigator ZU562 is the new generation of Shark Navigator upright vacuum, featuring a self-cleaning brush roller technology. As we all know, the traditional roller is prone to pick up hairs and cause hair tangling. Therefore, it is crucial that we have to remove hair manually with scissors so the vacuum can works without stopping during cleaning sessions.
Recently, Shark has introduced a new feature called Zero-M, which means the brush roller is capable of removing pet hair, long hair by itself, and Shark Navigator zu562 is the lightweight upright vacuum with this hair removing feature.
The Shark Navigator zu562 still has all of the benefits of the Navigator series: lightweight, low profile to clean under furniture, HEPA filter to capture dust and allergen, and the Lift-away for more versatility.
Some highlighting benefits of Shark Navigator zu562
- Self-cleaning brush roller – hair removal is now automatic
- 2 ways to use – upright mode and canister mode
- Safe for allergy sufferers – Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- Swivel Steering head
How to use Shark Navigator zu562
The upright mode of Shark Navigator zu562 is very lightweight, just 13.4 lbs
You can remove the canister of Shark Navigator zu562 like any previous Navigator models.
Shark Navigator zu562 Attachments
The attachments of Shark Navigator zu562 includes:
Shark Navigator Speed Upright Vacuum with Lift-Away & Self-Cleaning Brushroll
- Duster crevice tool – gives you extended cleaning reach for small spaces
- Hair removal multi-tool – cleaning tough pet messes Pet power brush
- Pet power brush – remove pet hair from carpets, rugs
Specifications of Shark Navigator zu562
- Product weight (lbs.): 13.4
- Dust cup capacity (qts.): 0.9
- Cleaning path width (in.): 12
- Wattage: 800
- Amps: 6.7
- Filter type: Washable HEPA + foam filters
- Cord length (ft.): 25
- Hose length (ft.): 6.6
- Product dimensions (in.): 12 L X 9.5 W X 45.6 H
- LED lights: Not included
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
- User Manual https://www.sharkclean.com/include/pdf/qsg-zu562.pdf
Shark Navigator zu562 Replacements
- Pet Crevice Tool
- Self-Cleaning Pet Power Brush
- 12″ Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Tool
Compare Shark Navigator zu562 with Shark Upright Vacuums
Difference between Shark Navigator zu562 & the ZU560?
The main difference between the 3 models is the color. The other difference is that the zu562 includes one additional attachment. It is the pet powered brush.
Difference between the nv801 & this Shark Navigator zu562 zero-m
There are a few differences between the NV801 and this zu562.
The NV801 is a Powered Lift-Away. This allows you to put the vacuum in Lift-Away mode and still have power to the floor nozzle.
The NV801 also has 2 brushrolls where the zu562 does not.
The other key difference is the Zero-M technology on the zu562. The Zero-M cleaner head actively removes hair wrap from your brushroll so you don’t have to.
It removes all types of hair: long, short, and pet hair. The unique bristle guard and comb work together to separate hair from the brush roll and suck it into the dust cup.
Difference between this and the Navigator 360
The difference between the Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum with Lift-Away and Zero-M™ Technology, zu562, and the Shark Navigator Professional Upright Vacuum, NV360, is the Zero-M™ Technology.
This technology separates long hair, short hair, and pet hair from the brushroll and sends it straight to the dust cup to maintain powerful cleaning and suction.
Difference between the zu60 and zu62 models
The ZU60 and the ZU62 are from the same series of vacuums. The main difference is the color and the included attachments.
- The ZU60 is Terracotta and it includes the Upholstery Tool and the 5.5″ Crevice Tool.
- The ZU62 is Pewter Grey Metallic and it includes the Duster Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool
Difference between this one and ZU562 model
The zu561 includes the Duster Crevice Tool, Hair Removal Multi-Tool, and the Wide Upholstery Tool.
The ZU562 includes the Duster Crevice Tool, Hair Removal Multi-Tool, and the Pet Power Brush.
Difference between this shark model zu562 and model az1002
Shark model zu562 and model az1002 are both equipped with the Zero-M™ Technology. The AZ1002 has 2 brushrolls using the DuoClean technology.
It also has headlights on the floor nozzle and is a powered lift away. This allows you to have power to the floor nozzle when the vacuum is in lift away mode.
Comparison table of Shark Navigator zu562 and other shark vacuums
|Anti-Allergen Complete Seal||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Product weight (lbs.)||13.4||12.3||14.5||16.7||16.38|
|Cord length (ft.)||25||25||30||25||30|
Rating of Shark Navigator zu562
Shark Navigator zu562 has a very high rating from thousands of users, which is 92 points over 100 points, specifically,
- Easy to assemble – Shark Navigator zu562 is nearly assembled 100% – 98/100
- Suction power: Shark Navigator zu562 uses a motor of 6.7 amps rating, 800 Wattage. The brush roller structure is simple, giving it a great airflow to pick up dust, hair, etc – 90/100
- Easy to clean – The unit can clean multiple floor surfaces, but it can’t clean the ceiling due to no extended wand – 92/100
- Lightweight – Shark Navigator zu562 weight is 13.4 lbs, which is less than a typical upright vacuum 3 lbs, therefore it is very suitable for seniors, ladies to use – 92/100
- Maneuverability – Shark Navigator zu562 can be transformed into a canister vac – 90/100
- Stair cleaning – this model is not very efficient in cleaning stairs and edges because the brush roll does not have edge cleaning features – 86/100
shark zu561 vs zu562,
shark zu562 parts,
shark zu562 walmart,
shark zu562 filter,
Hi everyone, are you looking for something efficient and cool? Let’s check, review, compare anything that helps our lives better.