Shark Navigator NV352 Upright Vacuum is an upright full-size vacuum chosen by nearly ten thousands users, it is highly recommended if you are looking for a full-size vacuum at low cost from an authentic brand like Shark.
Here are a few benefits of Shark Navigator NV352
- Versatile with Lift-away canister: Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Safe for allergy sufferers: Shark Navigator NV352 uses the Anti-allergen complete seal technology and a HEPA filter to keep the dust
- Lightweight: this unit is just only 12.5 lbs so it can be a great option for ladies, seniors.
- Multiple surfaces: you can use the brushroll shutoff feature to clean both carpets and hard floors
- Swivel steering for moving around furniture
Downside of Shark Navigator NV352
The major downside of Shark Navigator NV352 is that it can’t clean the stairs very well. This is due to the brush roll design of Shark Navigator NV352. If you have a lot of stairs, you might think of using other models for stair cleaning, like the Shark Rocket series.
Shark Navigator NV352 attachments
Shark Navigator NV352 attachments include: Wide upholstery tool, dusting brush, 24″ crevice tool, 5.5″ crevice tool
Rating of Shark Navigator NV352
Shark Navigator NV352 has nearly 10 thousand feedback from buyers at 92 points over 100 points scale, it is a good option for users who are looking for a full-size upright vacuum for floor cleanings. Specifically,
- Suction power: Shark Navigator NV352 gives a strong suction power by using a 10 amps rating motor – 92/100
- Hair cleaning: Shark Navigator NV352 can deal with hairs and pick up pet hairs on various surfaces, but you have to remove wrapping hair manually because it does not clean the brush roll itself like Shark APEX with Zero-M – 88/100
- Versatility: Shark Navigator NV352 has lift-away feature, so you can remove the pod and clean furniture with attachments like crevice tools. However, the canister is not Powered-Lift away type (which is seen on Shark Rotator NV752) – 86/100
- Quality of material: Shark Navigator NV352 is made of sturdy plastics so it won’t break easily – 86/100
- Durability: The unit is backed by Shark for 5 years – 84/100
- Stair cleaning: Shark Navigator NV352 does not clean the stairs very well due to the brush roll structure and crevice tool designs – 84/100
- Price – Shark Navigator NV352 is very affordable (usually around 150 range and sometimes you can find coupons and discounts on this model too)
Compare Shark Navigator NV352 and other Navigator models
|Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum (NV352)||Shark Navigator Pet Plus Upright Vacuum (NV251)||Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum (ZU62)||Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum (NV803)||Shark Navigator Zero-M Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum (ZU561)||Shark APEX DuoClean with Zero-M Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum (AZ1002)|
|Anti-Allergen Complete Seal + a HEPA Filter||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Product weight (lbs.)||12.5||16||16||14.5||13.4||17.1|
|Cord length (ft.)||25||25||25||30||25||30|
|LED lights||no||no||no||On floor nozzle||no||On floor nozzle & handle|
Specifications of Shark Navigator NV352
- Similar models of Shark Navigator NV352: NV350, NV350_26, NV350A_26, NV350C_26, NV350E, NV350Q, NV350T, NV350W, NV350W_N, NV350WC, NV351, NV351C, NV351WM2, NV352, NV352BRN, NV352C, NV352CFS, NV352E, NV352Q, NV353, NV354C, NV354Q, UV500WM, UV540, UV650
- Product weight (lbs.): 13.1
- Dust cup capacity (qts.): 0.97
- Cleaning path width (in.): 9.25
- Wattage: 1200
- Amps: 10
- Filter type: Washable HEPA & foam filters
- Cord length (ft.): 25
- Hose length (ft.): 5
- Product dimensions (in.): 15″ L X 11.4″ W X 45.5″ H
- LED lights: N/A
Pros and cons of Shark Navigator NV352
- Love that it breaks away from getting edges and corners.
- Suction is really good.
- Light weight.
- It is a bit unstable (falls over easily).
FAQs of Shark Navigator NV352
What type of vacuum bag does the upright Navigator use?
Answer: It’s bagels, so no bag at all.
Question: Is the shark navigator upright vacuum for carpet and hard floor that is on sale for $149 self propelled?
Answer: When it is on carpet function it has some easy movement but it is so lightweight it is a pleasure to use. Not self propelling on hard floor function.
Question: Is the shark navigator lift away upright vacuum (NV352) cordless
Answer: No, it is not cordless. But it provides very good suction for its price. Probably one of the best. It’s not a high end product. But very easy to use and it’s been regarded as one of the best economical vacua by many reviewers.
Question: I have had a Shark Navigator for 7 years. the hose just split. Any comments?
Answer: I would check the warranty and contact the manufacturer.
Question: What size motor does this vacuum have?
Answer: I do not know but it does a good job
Question: Does it have a lever to switch from lower to higher carpets?
Answer: It has a switch for wood floors (which I use for my low pile carpets) and carpet (which I use for my higher pile carpet)
Question: Is this one light weight? How much does it weigh?
Answer: It doesn’t weigh much. I weighed it on my bathroom scale and it came out 13.8 pounds.
Question: what is the warranty on shark, i purchased a navigator dlx 1997, now the brush runs for a few seconds then stops. What is the problem?
Answer: I’ve not had a problem with my unit.
Question: Does this model as sold by amazon come with the pictured extended wand? And if so is it a separate tool or does it telescope out of the hose?
Answer: Hi- the extended wand is included, it has a tapered end to be used as a crevice tool, you can’t pop any of the other attachments onto it. It is separate. One must attach it onto the hose, once the hose is disconnected from the main sweeper. It’s not so easy to store the wand.
Question: How is this vacuum with dog hair on wood floors?
Answer: Amazing, I have a white dog who sheds a lot and this vacuum sweeps up hair, even out of corners or under cabinets easily. I have all hardwood floors with rugs and you can easily switch from rug/carpet to hard surface at the flip of switch. Love this vacuum.
What’s the difference between the shark nv 352 and nv 501?
Question: how long is the extension tube for reaching high up items on the NV352? It is not included in the pictures.
Answer: Extension tube is not included. You can purchase separately. You’re getting a suction tube that is a little longer.
Question: Can the brush be removed for cleaning?
Question: Can you use the hose & attachments, without detaching the canister?
Answer: Yes. Every part is detachable in different places. You can leave the canister on or take it off.
Question: does this vacuum have a rotary power head??
Answer: The only brush is in the main part that runs on the floor. This can be turned on or left off when using the suction.
The parts that extend have no brush heads.
Question: Original package and its replacement never delivered! How can I get a refund?
Answer: Contact the company you purchased from and let them know. If they won’t respond, contact Amazon and let them know.
Question: How long is the original manufacturer warranty? And when I click add to cart it offers a 2 year extended warranty for $22? Is an extended warranty worth?
Answer: I don’t think you need an extended warranty, we have three of these vacuums , and two of them are four years old.
Question: What is the canister volume? Smaller than 1.5 quarts?
Answer: I looked online: Dirt capacity 1.2 dry quarts (up to fill line) 3.0 dry quarts (max)
Question: Is this model compatible with the hard floor attachment?
Answer: Yes I use it on hardwoods and rugs.
Troubleshooting of Shark Navigator NV352
Shark Navigator NV352 turns off on its own
Shark Navigator NV352 is protected by the thermostat feature, meaning that it will shut off itself when overheating. Therefore, if your Shark Navigator NV352 turns off automatically, you should let it cool down for about 60 minutes before turning it on again.
- shark vacuum,
- shark navigator,
- shark nv352 review,
- shark nv352 vs nv351,
- best shark vacuum,
- shark navigator pet,
- shark nv352 vs nv360,
- shark nv352 vs nv356e,
- shark nv352 vs nv351,
- shark nv352 vs uv650,
- shark nv352 vs nv586,
- shark nv352 vs uv440,
Hi everyone, are you looking for something efficient and cool? Let’s check, review, compare anything that helps our lives better.